News & Highlights 2017-10-24T02:53:20+00:00



March 28, 2012

Start-Up Aims at Mid-Range Deals

Two fund veterans have joined forces to launch an invest – ment firm targeting equity stakes in “middle-market” proper – ties in the Western U.S. Longtime PCCP partner Greg Galusha and former Apollo Global Real Estate principal David Parsky formally launched their Arris Investments last month. Learn more

July 5, 2012

Channel West Group and Arris Investments Acquire Los Angeles Area Hotel

LOS ANGELES, C A -­‐ July 05 , 2012 -­‐ Channel West Group, LLC, along with capital partner Arris Investments LLC, announced today the acquisition of a 122 -­‐ room hotel in Calabasas, CA , which took place on July 3 rd . The hotel, currently branded as Country Inn & Suites by Carlson , is centrally located within walking distance from the Commons at Calabasas and multiple other dining and shopping options near Old Town Cala basas. Learn more

September 22, 2012

Portland Multifamily – Real Estate Alert 8/22/12

Arris Investments of Los Angeles last month bought a 75% stake in an 89-unit apartment property in Portland, Ore. The recapitalization valued the converted warehouse, known as Honeyman Hardware Lofts, at $20.3 million. Security Prop – erties of Seattle holds the remaining 25% stake. Learn more

September 26, 2012

Arris Investments Announces the Closing of M2 Apartments – Denver, CO

LOS ANGELES, CA – September 26 , 2012 – Arris Investments LLC announces a joint venture with Stoneleigh Companies LLC to build a 298 – unit suburban, garden – s tyle apartment project called M2 Apartments in a southwest suburb of Denver, Colorado. The project is Arris’ third deal in three months and its first venture with Stoneleigh. Learn more

March 28, 2013

Doubletree by Hilton Opens Marina Del Rey Hotel

MARINA DEL REY, Calif.–( BUSINESS WIRE )– DoubleTree by Hilton , Hilton Worldwide ’s fastest-growing full service brand, today announced the opening of the Hotel MdR Marina del Rey – a DoubleTree by Hilton hotel. Learn more

March 28, 2013

DoubleTree by Hilton Opens Marina del Rey Hotel

MARINA DEL REY, Calif. – DoubleTree by Hilton, Hilton Worldwide’s fastest-growing full service brand, today announced the opening of the Hotel MDR – a DoubleTree by Hilton hotel. The rebrand marks the start of a dramatic $7 million transformation, which will be conducted between November 2013 and February 2014 to complete contemporary design upgrades across the property. Learn more

March 29, 2013

New Independent Boutique Hotel to Open in Calabasas

CALABASAS, Calif.—With the completion of a $6 million renovation this spring, The Anza – A Calabasas Hotel will open as the first independent boutique property in Calabasas, Calif. The hotel’s extensive renovation will touch every inch of the building’s interior and update the exterior and pool area. Learn more

Apr 02, 2013

The Anza Set to Open in Calabasas

CALABASAS, CA—After a $6 million renovation, The Anza – A Calabasas Hotel will open in Calabasas, Calif. this May. The hotel, located at 23627 Calabasas Rd., will be the first independent boutique hotel in the area. Atlanta-based CMMI LLC is the project architect and interior designer. Learn more

March 2, 2015

Venice Office Acquired, ‘Creative’ Rehab Coming

Boulevard Partners and Arris Investments have plunked down $11.5 million for a 25,000-square-foot mixed-use building on Lincoln Boulevard at Rose Avenue in Venice. Learn more